CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

1971

Well, we are moving to a whole new level here at the 50 Years blog.  No more will I be taking photos of photos.  I am now SCANNING the photos.  Can you handle the excitement?  Enough of that, let's get the party started...  


One of Mom's most favorite people in the world: Joan Rodgers.  You can see her a little better here without the facial going on.  Tell us the story of how you two met Mom!









And here is the rest of the Rodgers family at the time: Joan, Ralph, David and Scott. 
 I searched to see if someone had posted a video of Ralph being Tevye, but couldn't find anything, so this will have to do.  You'll definitely want to put the blog music on pause for this. 

Mark making Najavo fry bread.  Is there more of a story to this?  I don't remember ever having fry bread growing up. 

Mark at bat! His Little League sponsor was Spartan America.
And we'll end with a collage of picures from the winter of 1971.  I remember the green and white banana seat bike.  I inherited it and loved it.  It didn't have the cute basket when it was handed down to me, though.  If anyone has details to add, please do!



No comments:

Post a Comment