CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome to the 70s!

Let me start by saying how much I enjoyed putting the playlist together for this decade.  The 70s produced some great music!  I tried to include a little something for everyone--Dog and Butterfly--a special request from Stacey, the Carpenters and maybe Simon and Garfunkel for Dad, some Cheap Trick and Styx for Mark.  Since I got to put it together, I like everything on it!  Mom, I'm not really sure who you liked in the 70s, but hopefully there is something there for you too.  Wait--I'm guessing Mom's song is the one by the Temptations.  Did I get it?  Anyway, I'll thank my older brother and sister for introducing me to some excellent music.  Some of these songs are still on my list of most favorite.

Now lets get on to the good stuff...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lee,
    Is the guy you thought was holding a gun the same guy that looks like he's getting set apart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! :) I thought the boy in the painting with the broom was holding a gun! But yes, I do think the man in the photo is the same man who might be getting set apart.

    ReplyDelete